When it comes to your home, you want the electrical work done properly. From installing electrical panels right on down to changing a light bulb, we take pride in our work and treat your home as if it were our own. From the minute we arrive, our main concern is to make sure that when we leave you will be able to sleep well knowing the job was done correctly.
Why choose BERS for your electrical work?
- We have over 20 years of electrical experience
- We are licensed, insured, and bonded
- We have professional and certified electricians
- We have a huge parts inventory
- Our record with Consumer Affairs is flawless
- We arrive on time and do the job correctly—the first time
Our master electricians offer professional electrical service and installation for all of your electrical needs. Emergency electrical repairs are handled quickly and efficiently.
We’re there when you need us.
You can count on us for all of your electrical needs, including:
- Fan installation and repair
- Attic exhaust fans and wiring
- Ceiling fans and wiring
- Light fixture replacement
- Lutron dimmers and systems
- 100 amp electric services
- 200 amp electric services
- 400 amp electrical services
- Out building/garage power
- Sub panels
- LED lighting
- Landscape lighting
- Indoor lighting recess fixtures
- Receptacle lines—110 and 220 volt
- GFCI circuits and breakers
- AFCI circuits and breakers
- Panel upgrades
- Bathroom wiring
- Kitchen wiring
- Basement rewire
- Whole house surge protection
- Old switches/receptacle change out
- Air conditioning lines
- Thermostat wiring
- Low voltage wiring
- Intercom systems
- Sound speaker wiring
- Cable TV wiring
- Telephone wiring
- Track lighting
- Outdoor lamp post
- Time clock systems
- Knob-tube wire replacement
- Home generators/transfer switches
- Deck lighting
- Electric baseboard heat wiring
- Code violations corrected
- Grounding system inspection
- Electrical planning service
- Motion sensor lighting
- Expert troubleshooting
- Inspections/tenant improvements
Testimonials from our clients:
I had issues with my electric meter box being pulled down on one side and sitting crooked on the house; underground electrical cables from 40 years ago are not good. Anyway … it was an eye sore and I worried about the safety of this. Emailed/called a few places, and BERS responded in a timely fashion. I was not home when the looked at my issue, but I was provided a prompt estimate very competitive with what the others finally got around to providing.
Since they had to coordinate with CEI to physically shut my power off before they could fix my meter box, there was a little schedule tweaking – all because of CEI’s involvement. The BERS technician was prompt and friendly and did was he was there to do in quick order.
The tech even had to transplant one of my rose bushes … I expected him to simply destroy it, but he took the time to dig it up nicely and replant it once he was done. Very nice! Thanks.
CEI turned my power back on, and I’m all set. I am very happy with the service provided and price charged by BERS.Carl S. Broadview Heights
I was able to take advantage of a special deal on Angie’s list to use this company for electrical work. I was a bit nervous never having used their services before. An employee of the company – Tom, showed up on time, was very professional, did a FANTASTIC job and was just the type of person that you would want to show up and do any type of work at your house. Trusting and a hard worker he really knew his electrics.
I obtained a quote for further work and will be contacting this company BER’s and Tom again to complete it. I feel great knowing that I now have a company that I can contact to get a fair price and great work done at my house.David W. Bay Village